Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    itzramphis

abcsrl,

C’mon guy! We have some problems to solve and you are urging for a version?!
    Just EDIT the CSS about where it says the version 1.5.2 and change the .2 to .3 and that’s it! IT WILL STOP WP FROM ASKING YOU TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be nice man! 15 replies! and I ask for something and no one answer me properly!
    I’m facing a problem for a customer with the parallax and the social icons not displayed! and I don’t know why!!!

ABCSRL, to update a file in Themeforest it takes sometime because they need to inspect the file and everything!!!!! so give them some time for that, in the meantime do what they told you, thanks in advance.

abcsrl

im not urging.

i have only asked.

im always nice.

the only thing id like to have is an answer when i ask 1 (not 2) 1 thing.

thank you)

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you itzramphis, you’re right!

abcsrl you already have the 1.5.3 version, please understand!
    The only thing we missed is that we did not change the version NAME, but the version is STILL 1.5.3

If you want the update notice to stop open style.css and change 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 in the first few lines.

If you don’t want to to that you don’t have any other choice but to wait until we fixed that small little error that has no effect whatsoever on the functionality of the theme.

I’ll close this thread 🙂
    All the best

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It has been updated now by the way!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register