New Landing How can we help? General Announcements New Support Site!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
    konig

I like the new look, but I find it hard to retrieve Topics I have created as well as Posts made by myself.

runastartup

Thanks

HelgeCPT

Not sure what the old one looked like, but I’m digging the support site. Keep up the good work guys!

Jake Shepherd

How do I add a support ticket I can’t find the button any where?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@filthythreads – scroll to the bottom of the support list for the forum you want to post in ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

azura_eyes

Yes, please make it possible to make a SEARCH by THEME, its not so much user friendly to need to read 200 posts not relevant to find maybe 1 or 2 relevant for the current theme and issue… ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you for the feedback!

kunzi

A vote for “search by theme” function from me too.

I would also like to point out that from my perspective the main reason why I would buy any theme more than once is the effective support that helps to solve the problems. You can build a beautiful site with any theme in ideal conditions but the support you get when problems arise or customization is needed makes the difference between a good theme and a REALLY good theme.

So keep up the good work!

mgma

It’s great. Pretty amazing support for a WP theme.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you so much!

xcv1001

I made my friend buy Neighborhood theme out of all other themes on themeforest just few days back bcoz of your support, excellent support ,really! Keep up! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the kind words! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thank you so much . Please drop a testimonial here http://swiftideas.net/contact/ .
    Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

EBM Co. Webmaster

Hi guys,
    please, please, please, add search within specific theme forums. I really don’t have the time to go through all topics to search if my problems are already solved. For now, the only option for us is to open a new thread even if the case was already discussed/solved.
    Thanks,
    Peter

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The reason we use a global search feature is because a lot of issues apply to all of our themes, so for e.g. an issue that was solved for neighborhood, could also solve the issue on dante. So the results for other themes need to show.

However I do see the benefit of having the option to only search one forum, I will forward this to the developer.

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register