New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante New issues in Shop page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    saury316

Hi there,

I’m having a few problems with the Shop page.
    1) The shopping cart in the header shows that there is 1 item there always even when the bag is empty.
    2) At certain screen widths, the Shop page has these grey lines down the side of the image. These are only there in the first and last image on each row
    3) At other screen widths the Shop layout changes so that there are 2 products in the first row, then 1, then 2 etc..

I didn’t have any of these problems earlier so I’m not sure what has happened. Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    saury316

Okay few more issues have sprung up – mainly misalignments. Would appreciate any help. Also realised that the photos didn’t attach in my previous post so I’ve added them here.
    4) When adding an item to cart from a product page, the notification that it was successful is misaligned.
    5) On the product page, the Wishlist and Add to Shopping cart buttons are misaligned
    6) On the main Shop page, the Product name and Price are misaligned
    7) On the Shop page, I have it set to change image at scroll over. The image scrolls upwards but the new image has these grey lines across the top. Not sure why.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi

1 the shop does not have one item in the cart for me, please try logging out of your account and test when not logged in.

.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product a img {
    box-shadow: none!important;
    -webkit-box-shadow: none!important;
    }

3 yeah there’s a small transitioning area between a larger and a smaller @media setting that causes this behavior.

.woocommerce .woocommerce-message:before, .woocommerce-page .woocommerce-message:before {
    height: 42px;
    }

5 Have you modified anything in the theme? In our demo the styling is not faulty.

6 the css from 2 will most likely also resolve this one.

Let me know!

saury316

Hi,

Turns out all the misalignemnts were just a plugin. I’ve fixed it all. Only thing I’m still not fully satisfied with is the Shop main page when items are listed 2/row, 1/row, 2/row etc. If you have a fix for this I would be grateful.

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options _> General Options -> Change width 970px to 1170px to resolve the issue.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.