New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Neighborhood suggestions / Feedback

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    cinematir

Hi,

You did a great job with the theme. Here are my suggestions to make it even better :

Page Builder

– Team : social icons appearing on picture when hovered (linkedin, facebook, twitter, mail).
    – Parallax : make it possible to choose between a horizontal and vertical parallax. Add an option to choose the height or width of the image shown.

Sidebars

– Make it possible to choose the size of the sidebar. As related in a previous post, there is a lack of homogeneity between the different pages, i.e. shop and product page. It would be nice to keep the same size everywhere.

Product page

– Make it possible to add a page builder content above the product image + description. For example if you add a message box in the product’s description (page builder enabled on product pages), it will show it both below and on the description box.

Cart

– Sometimes when you add a virtual product (i.e. reservation), the quantity in the cart is not aligned with the unit price and the subtotal because with this kind of product you cannot increase the quantity order. Please see img1 attached for an example.
    – Add a “empty cart” option.
    – Voucher code button is not aligned. See img2. I guess in that case I should make the text on the button shorter.

Thanks again for your development,

B.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the feedback! I will forward it to the developer 🙂

– Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register