New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Neighborhood home slider trouble

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    artshowapplepie

Dear Swift Team,

I don’t know what i’m doing wrong but since day 1 i am having troubles with setting up the homepage slider the same as your demo shows.

I tried pretty much every setting but all it does is either mess up the width or height anytime i resize or even when i don’t resize my browser, it will always leave white either on both sides left and right, or below the banner images.

Maybe you have a easy setting solution but i can’t seem to figure out what i’m doing wrong.. You can see it now there is a tiny white area below the banner when seen in a browser with full width, but when it’s resized the white space below the banner increases and the text inside the banner jumps ๐Ÿ™

Hope you can help,

Best Ankie

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I upload our demo site revolution slider settings, import it in the revolution slider and compare with the slider you made. I doubt yours is not full screen??

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    artshowapplepie

Hi Laranz,

I have these settings up and running already since day one ๐Ÿ™‚ so that shouldn’t be the problem i think. I used all the styles, i changed some text styling though but that didn’t change anything than..

When i have the website (in any browser) on full screen it shows nearly no white space between the slider and the icon content, but as soon as i make my browser smaller in size the white space increases. That wouldn’t be that big of a deal but computers with different resolution seem to totally mess up the slider / white space area. My sister is on a 15 inch laptop with a different screen capacity and she she’s a lot more white space than i do, see screenshots i attached of my view and hers

I also have a problem centering text or put the text anywhere i would like it to be, as soon as i save and look frontend the text is totally somewhere else than where i placed it on the slider.

But that isn’t the biggest problem, i’m really having a hard time with the height/width of the slider

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Pass me the WP Login details in a private reply, I will take a look at this issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

artshowapplepie
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure if you did anything but I’m seeing it fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zij6phcewl954hs/slider_fine.png?dl=0

Try to clear the browser cache.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register