New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Need help with currency

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by ad.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    ad

Hi,
    In woo commerce the currency for Indian Shows as a small box. I would like it to mention INR or Rs.

this can be done with a code which is tested on other basic themes by adding on the function.php. But when i put this code on neighborhood funtions. the whole site has codes displayed on the backend and gets quite scary. can u please help me where to add a code in the theme so that i can show the woo commerece Indian currency as Rs. As i guess editing the theme function file is giving problems however it works fine on the stadard woocommerce theme.

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_currencies’, ‘add_inr_currency’ );
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_currency_symbol’, ‘add_inr_currency_symbol’ );

function add_inr_currency( $currencies ) {
    $currencies[‘INR’] = ‘INR’;
    return $currencies;
    }

function add_inr_currency_symbol( $symbol ) {
    $currency = get_option( ‘woocommerce_currency’ );
    switch( $currency ) {
    case ‘INR’: $symbol = ‘Rs.’; break;
    }
    return $symbol;
    }

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please see Screenshot Link: http://prntscr.com/1trs1r I just added your code to the end of the fuctions.php file and i dont get any errors. Please try .

thanks
    Tahir

ad

Thanks Tahir,
    I added th code at the end after the ?> symbol. I’m not a coder that’s y I got the error.
    I how ever found a plugin that helped me sort this. But what wud u advice to use a plugin or this code. What effective keeping in mind site load etx as we already have quite a few plugins working with this theme.
    Please guide me with your expertise.
    Thanks
    aD

ad

Dear Tahir ,
    I noticed my website on iPad 2 shows the 2 thumbnails impressions in te same pic.
    I’m not sure why this happens suddenly. Is it because of the woocommerce custom currency plugin ?
    My website
    http://Www.adsingh.com

Thank u

ad

I just figured that the iPad models don’t show te black strip with the select option below the thumbnails when the iPad is held in the wide mode (==) style
    Can u suggest why is this happening ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register