New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Navigation > Sub-Nav > Background Opacity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cyborgninja

Hi,

I would like to give the Sub-Navigation Background a slight Opacity of about 80% so that it is slightly transparent.

What/Where is a good place to edit within css?

I know that this could be technical especially if you want to keep the text fully opaque and the background behind it slightly transparent.

Any tips/advice on how to do this and/or where to start within the style is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Ben – SUPPORT

If you mean the top one with the date next to it

Add

nav .menu ul{
    background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);
    -ms-filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#26ffffff,endColorstr=#26ffffff);
    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#26ffffff,endColorstr=#26ffffff);
    zoom: 1;
    }

to custom css in general settings

Thanks
    -Ben

cyborgninja

Ben,

Thanks for the reply.

I actually was referring to the sub-navigation from primary navigation and not the top bar navigation (though the code you provided does help if/when I want to make the top bar transparent as well).

How to make the sub-navigation (secondary drop-down menu from primary/main navigation bar) about 80% transparent (while keeping text crisp)?

cyborgninja

Updated: The code above for changing the sub-nav background opacity worked like a charm! Of course, I had to only modify the rgb (255,255,255) to my own custom color. Thank you!

Hover: How to target the sub-nav background, so that it highlights a specific color (and opacity) when active?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register