New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante navigation header, fancy-heading, animated icon boxes on ff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Ingo Schütte

Hi there,
    at first, the first impression of the theme is great. But i got a few questions. Until I see the theme on another browser as my Safari. The navigation header does not scroll down when I scroll down. The animated icon boxes are not animated in firefox. Also “fancy-heading” does not work. A element.style always generates the following background-position “background-position: 400px 25px;”. Please help me. here is my site: http://new.windsucht.de

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I’ve tested your site with Firefox/Safari and everything works fine; make sure you have the latest versions of those browsers installed.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The sticky header and animated boxes were fixed in v1.01 (updated on Sunday), you can update through Appearance > Themes. Just fixed the fancy heading issue on Firefox, that will be released in the update tonight, thanks for that.

Also, change your custom css to:

.alt-bg.alt-nine {
        z-index: 2;
    }

As it’s going over the sticky header.

– Ed

Ingo Schütte

First thank you very much. The update takes extremely long to me. Is this normal?
    I have made the update directly in the backend. During the update I’ve seen some things have been fixed. But fancy-heading still does not work. How long takes update usually? Maybe I should try it on a different way?

Ingo Schütte

After the update has not solved my problem I have found a solution by myself.

.page-heading.fancy-heading {
        background-position: center center !important;
       background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
    }

Thanks for your solution proposals.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it for yourself!

– Ed

bentraynham

I know this issue was marked as resolved, but I am also having the background-position problem for the fancy heading in Firefox only. I used the fix mentioned above, but that forces the background image to lose it’s parallax effect. Can you tell me how I can target a fix for Firefox? Here is the link to the page I’m referring to (be sure to view in Firefox):

http://www.deenamillerproductions.com/new/about/

FYI, I am using the latest version of Firefox. Thanks for your help in advance!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Got a fix for this in the next update!

Thanks,

– Ed

Ingo Schütte

Hi bentraynham,

you have to put it in the custom css in the the options.
    Try it.

bentraynham

Still makes the background image not move at all. I would like for it to keep the parallax effect how it still moves when scrolling. Something in the javascript must be pushing the background image over 105px. Any idea on how to fix it for Firefox? Just trying to ensure cross browser compatibility.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bentrayham,

As I said in my previous comment, we’ve fixed this so that the parallax functionality works in Firefox, and this will be included in the next update.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register