New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Nav line indiciator dissappears

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    mako

Hello

I have the “Nav line indiciator” turned on in the FlexForm settings but it dissappears in my home page. Why?

My site = http://bit.ly/37uytz

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I see you have many plugins active. Try disabling them one by one, testing each time to see if one of them is causing this.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mako

Thanks a lot for your response.

The Nav Line indicator is only not working in the home page. The only plugin I have active in the home page is this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/soliloquy-lite/ Do you know what is conflicting with this plugin and how to fix it?

Thanks!

thosch71

Hi there,

i think i found out what’s wrong… had the same problem. Try adding your homepage to the menu. It seems that the nav line only appears on pages, which are also in the menu structure. I had already set up a static page for home (for other reasons) but didn’t put it in the menu, because a click on the logo does the same (which is alright for me). This resulted in not having the nice nav line. Two posts to which i link to from the homepage have the same problem, because they don’t appear in the menu-related site structure.

(wp.smartbomb.de)

Greetings,

thosch

mako

@thosch71
    You are correct! 🙂 I just added a link to the home page and the Nav Line came back. Thanks!!

@Cosmin

A link to the home is not needed is everybody knows that clicking on the logo does the same thing. It would be great if you guys could fix that bug in your next update of the theme. Thanks!

THANK YOU BOTH!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Thanks for letting us know, I’ll pass on the feedback to Ed.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

It’s technically not a bug, as the nav indicator isn’t show when the current page isn’t in the menu. It’s not shown, as when the current page isn’t in the menu, it doesn’t have a “default” location, so it wouldn’t have anywhere to sit when it’s not being hovered over.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register