New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Naked light/dark color customize

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    oito

Hello! I have two questions:

* Where do I change the link hover text color? Suddenly, the live color changer in Customize has stopped working. When I change the values, they don’t take any effect and I can’t even save&publish as always.

*I am using naked light header in all my pages. In one of them, specifically, I am using the dark option and I would like to customize only its colors. Where can I do this? (http://damborianataddei.com.ar/2017/colecciones/)

Hope you can help me!

Thank you in advance.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

1) Please set the color here: Color Customizer -> Color – General -> Accent Color or Link Hover Color

2) For non-sticky? Please use this:

.header-wrap[data-style="dark"] .sticky-wrapper:not(.is-sticky) nav > .mega-menu-wrap ul.mega-menu > li.mega-menu-item > a.mega-menu-link:not(.sf-button) {
        color: red!important;
    }
    oito

Hello Martin, thanks for your reply.

As I said before, the color customizer it’s not working properly. The changes don’t show any effect and I can’t even “Save & Publish” -it keeps saying that my changes are not saved.

David Martin – Support

I see your server returning a 500 error which will cause this:

Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Thanks,
    David

oito

Thanks for such quick reply,

I added that at the bottom of my wp-config file, clear browser caché, and still have the same issue.

Debug mode show this:
    Notice: Constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /home/a8000092/public_html/2017/wp-config.php on line 90

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In that case remove one of the lines(the one in line 90)

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Please add your FTP details. That errors means you already have the line within your file.

oito
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

hmm, yes I see that also.

Could you ask your host to upgrade your PHP/MySQL versions to the latest, your are currently out of date and not compatible with WordPress: http://damborianataddei.com.ar/2017/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register