New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform My sidebars disappeared after WP 4.4 upgrade

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    kristingunn

I don’t have ftp access and don’t see any options for auto-downloading the update through WP. How can I do this? The contact form disappearing with sidebar is KILLING my lead generation.

themisfit

Where can I get the updated files, it’s not showing up in my WordPress install or on theme forest.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@themisfit
    – Please provide me login detail to check and resolve.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kristingunn

My issue has been resolved

tomallinder

I just downloaded latest version which is 1.70; where is 1.80? Thanks! Also, there is no option to upgrade the theme which is 1.65… sidebars are not appearing.

tomallinder

I also checked through WP dashboard and it says the theme is up to date… (1.65) – Problem solved by manual update to 1.70…

David Martin – Support

Hi @tomallinder.

The latest version is 1.8.0. Our auto update service is actually temporarily down, which is why you do not get the auto update notice. We are switching services so this won’t happen in the future.

The latest zip files should be available on ThemeForest, within your account?

Thanks.

mialra

Hi,

Is going to be on the next days a chance of downloading the new update from WordPress? Or is unavoidable to use ftp to fix this?

Thank you.

tomallinder

Thank you David. My problem was solved by updating manually to 1.70. I checked Themeforest account and latest is 1.70… I will just wait for the auto update.

David Martin – Support

Hi @tomallinder, Ok no problem.

@mialra
    , you can wait for the auto update to appear in your WP dashboard. You can force check this: Dashboard => Updates => Check Again.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register