New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform My shortcodes are disabled!!! Why?!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    itzramphis

Hello!!!

I’m getting fustrated since no one here answer me and I don’t know what to do, and I have a client with complaints!!!! I have placed my inquiry on thurday and I see everyone is getting answered except ME! :S !!!!!

I don’t know why but my shortcodes for social icons, parallax and buttons CSS are off!!!!!!! They don’t show up, only the characters. You can see that on my footer where you could find FACEBOOK and TWITTER icons but you only will see the characters instead of the icons, and the full width call out where it says LEARN MORE, the button doesnt show up. For the parallax text, I can send you the link.

Thanks in advance for your colaboration and HOPING that someone could help me out!

itzramphis
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Try first disabling plugins one by one, testing the shortcodes each time, to see if there is a plugin conflict.

If this doesn’t do it, please privately reply with your WP admin login and we’ll take a look at your setup.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

itzramphis

I tried that. I will send you my credentials.

itzramphis
    itzramphis

Any updates about this?? Cosmin? Thanks in advance.

itzramphis
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry this got overlooked – can you please provide me again with the password for the “ramphis” user, so I can check?

I’ve already checked the front end of your site and there are no JS errors there, so it must be a conflict in the WP admin.

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

itzramphis
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Thanks,

Checked the site and there’s nothing wrong with the theme itself – except the fact that you edited style.css and it no longer works as the original.

I did a test – replaced your style.css with the theme’s original style.css, and shortcode styles were working perfectly fine.

Please check what you’re adding/removing from the theme files, as this can result, as you can see, in parts not working correctly anymore.

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register