New Landing How can we help? Atelier My shop screws up and loads all images into one page

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    peter4576

On this test site (yes, I will buy a new license the second the customer is convinced this is the design she wants to go with), all images are piled up on top of eachother. It does that a lot when I am testing, and I have no clue why…

http://185.31.79.125/~therundk/rikke/butik/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try to deactivate all plugins except SwiftFramework and Woocommerce? So we can discard any plugin conflict.
    Let us know the result.

-Rui

peter4576

Ah ok, its a conflict with the product-filter plugin (the most used one for WooCommerce)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

What is that plugin url? So we can in the future add some compatibility in our theme.
    Thanks

-Rui

peter4576

Hi mate.

Here you go:

http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-product-filter/8514038

I have no idea though, how a filtering plug-in conflict like that…?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

There are jQuery conflicts, looks like they are using jQuery isotope too, which is overriding our integration (not sure what they have included, but its definitely not the latest version).

Unfortunately with plugins like this it would be near impossible to provide compatibility because of the scripts they include.

– Ed

ianstudio

No, that is not where the issue comes from, it might a reason but not THE.. I deactivated ALL my plugins except for WooCommerce yet I have a similar issue when I put a Products section on a page, they all pile up on top of each other.

However I have so many other issues I don’t now where to start, seems like random options just don’t get applied.. which is highly frustrating. Will start another thread as my issued come in all sorts of varieties and cannot be “titled” here in a simple manner.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi @ianstudio

Have you updated everything to the latest version? We might need a link and login to look into this for you

– Kyle

ianstudio

Ok, I realized it happened if I used Visual Composer and placed a Woo Products module in it.. so I gave up the idea of using VC and will use your builder.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register