New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme My Portfolio navigation link just disappeared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

I’ve been adding photos to my gallery / portfolio page. I must have added enough to break the page up into two pages of photos. That’s fine.

BUT… As soon as my gallery went from one page into two pages, one of my portfolio categories automatically disappeared into page 2. So that means whenever a user visits my portfolio section, they won’t have the option to change category to the one that is missing on page 1, which should be on page one. Instead, in order to get that category, they would need to jump to page 2??? Just doesn’t make sense.

Sorry but anyway you can fix this.

See my screenshots below or just visit my site to see. Its the same problem on all devices for me, PC, ipad and mobile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The filters will only show for the categories that are on the page, I’m guessing the portfolio item that moved on to page 2 is in Old School Bodybuilders

– Kyle

Rob222

Yes it was. More portfolio items have now moved over to page 2. I have only been uploading to one category just now so that explains that. However it doesn’t make sense the way the gallery works. I don’t want users to only see one or two categories on one page, they may just assume that is all is present.

What I want is all my filter gallery categories to be present on all pages (no disappearing over to page 2 etc) so that when users select which category they would like to see everything else disappears. I feel its more user friendly to display all categories no matter if theres no pictures related to that category on a page. How can this be fixed?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid that’s not possible, the items that have gone on to page 2 aren’t loading on page 1, so if a user clicks their category it’s not possible for them items to appear as they have not been loaded onto the page.

– Kyle

Rob222

Then what can be done to change the gallery so that all categories can be present?

Would having a randon picture gallery plugin make all the filters appear on one page?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It depends if the gallery included filters

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register