New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante My particular filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    francesco

hello, I would like to have a special filter for my website and I’m sure someone here can help me. My company deals with different products categories and these products can be different in size, material, type of application that is made of and so on. Now for business issue for now I prefer to disable the woocomerce, and I created for each product and for each category a single page. I was wondering can I design a filter on the home page that will have the choice of fields such as: size, temperature range, material, type of application, or other?

I thought maybe to insert tags on individual product pages that the filter can then be used to determine the ideal product.

thanks and good luck to all

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I’m afraid as this is part of WooCommerce already we cannot help implementing it for you if you chose not to use WooCommerce. Maybe someone else will jump on your thread and help your for free or for a fee.

Cheers

francesco

I figured that I should use woocommerce, but there is an external plugin? also for a fee

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not sure, check out the woocommerce extension library: http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register