New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform My featured images are too HUGE even when Blog style is set to "mini"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    biklops

The site I’m working on is:

http://rosnet.flywheelsites.com/
    username: flywheel
    password: boiling-bird

Click on the “news” page.

Notice that the tiny thumbnail from the post is being pulled as a HUGE featured image. Way bigger than you see on the example site for the “mini” style blog. What gives?

Ben – SUPPORT

Could you give your login details to your website and hopefully I’ll be able to look into it.

– Ben

biklops
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ben – SUPPORT

if you add

.has-no-sidebar .mini-items .blog-item figure{
    width: auto !important;
    }

The issue with this is, if there is more text than on the image it’ll spill out below it.

Regards,
    Ben

Charlie999

Hi biklops!
    It doesn’t happen to be so that your image is not large enough? Let say if you have an featured image which is 1170 in width, and than use a Post Thumbnail (same image as the featured) than the images should be right and of a good quality.

Try to add a Post Thumbnail Type to the post and use the same large image as you have in the Featured image. If you than do not want a big featured image on the single post page, than don’t use the Featured image.

You can also use the featured image inside the content, which is perfect if you have a sidebar on that page.

Good Luck, Charlie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register