New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Multisite > Broken Icons on Root Site only in Firefox?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by vincent.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cyborgninja

I am using WP Multisite and I seem to be getting some broken icons  (see ‘broken-icons-firefox.png’ – attached images) on my primary/root site only in Firefox exclusively. The icons seem to appear just fine on  other sub-sites on my network on Firefox. Icons also appear just fine in Chrome across-the-board even on my primary/root site (see ‘broken-icons-chrome.png’ – attached images).

Is this a CSS and/or Font settings issue? Or..?

I am not sure why the icons render fine except on the root site of my network and only on Firefox?

Note: My multisite config utilizes the “www.” prefix and subdomains (and not subdirectories).

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you please privately reply with a link to your site, so that I can check in the console what’s wrong with the root site in Firefox?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

vincent

Hey coborgninja, i’ve the same problem with multilingual supreme theme and firefox. Can you tell me if you have the solution about it ?

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register