New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform multiple page builder widgets cause clearing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    CodeGeek

I have two text blocks (1/4 and 1/4) and then a text block (1/2) to the right.
    My goal is to add an additional text block below the two 1/4s, but it seems to push my 1/2 block down below the top area.

What do I need to do to get those two 1/4s and the one 1/2 to fit next to the bigger (taller) 1/2 to the right without them getting pushed down.

I tried changing the floats, but that messes up the whole page. I included a screenshot of the current layout in the editor. Basically I want that one 1/2 item to be directly below the two 1/4s above it. What happens now (you can see in the URL)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide admin access to check it?
    Use the private reply.

-Rui

CodeGeek
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to decrease the height of map element. It should be equal to left side text block. Big height of map is pushing down to this element.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

CodeGeek

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding your reply, but that (one sentence comment after 2 days of waiting) is almost entirely useless.

The map element is the size it is because it is a MAP and the visitor needs to see that map so they can find my client’s place of business. Suggesting that I make that element smaller simply makes no sense what-so-ever. (You want me to make the map 75px high??)

I have 2- 1/4 elements next to 1- 1/2 element. Those elements sit side-by-side just like they are supposed to.

Then below those 2- 1/4 elements I have another 1/2 element.
    That would stand to reason that the bottom 1/2 element would fit next to the 1- 1/2 element (the map).

There is obviously some sort of styling that is keeping that lower 1/2 element from being able to slide up next to the map element.

I could obviously put all 3 elements from the left side, into a single text element, but then I would lose the styling benefit of having it in place as it is now.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I forward this topic to my colleague. He will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

CodeGeek

Wow…. STILL waiting (over a week!) for what would seem to be an incredibly easy fix and no updates!!

I assure you, if we treated our clients that way, we’d be out of business.

Does anybody still work here??

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize somehow wasn’t notified that this was assigned to me.
    In situations like this contact us earlier we don’t take 1 week to reply to our customers.

Will see what I can do.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

At the moment in the contact page you don’t have anymore the 1/2 elements.

Can you provide a mockup image of how it should look the contact page?
    Don’t need screenshots from the page builder.

thanks

-Rui

CodeGeek

Since it took a week (no worries, I get that it wasn’t your fault), we built a second page (the one you are currently editing) and the OLD one is now called “old_contact”. You should be able to see on that one what we were trying to do.

Not a big deal anymore because the client has given up on getting it the way they wanted… If you see something glaring, let me know. It will certainly help me with future builds..

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. Glad you sorted it.

I saw the old contact page, and the problem here is that Flexform doesn’t have a column where you can place elements below each other, this a concept that we have in our latest themes only.

Apologize once again for the time it took. We usually reply at a maximum of 24-48 hours, feel free to contact us again if you feel that is taking to much time.

-Rui

CodeGeek

no worries, and thanks for confirming that I’m not crazy! 🙂 that one just didn’t make sense.

As you can see, we found a work-around.

Thanks again for being so quick (honestly you were great once you had the ticket!)

have a great weekend.

jr

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks. Have a great one.
    -Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register