New Landing How can we help? Atelier Multiple menus ( created by importer )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    xdev

Hi Guys,

I’ve just purchased the theme today. Great one btw.
    I wanted to take it for a spin for a couple of days to familiarize myself with the interface…so I installed xampp on localhost.

I installed WordPress..the theme + all plugins, and then imported content with your content importer.
    I have a couple of problems:

1. The website is very slow ( my xampp installation and website are on a SSD…that should speed things up )…never happened before with other themes. That’s a bit strange.

2. After importing the content I have multiple menus ( the same ones over and over again ).

Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Maybe it was caused by the import of the menus. Can you delete all the menus and import the demo content only one more time. It will be fast since everything is uploaded except the menus.

-Rui

xdev

Let me try that.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. Let us know.
    -Rui

xdev

Deleted menus…reimported ( was a lot faster as you said ). Menus seem to be ok now.

The only problem is loading times. It literally takes 9-10 secs to load a page…and that is totally strange..since is on localhost on a SSD drive. ( other themes are lightning fast ) Could this be a xampp setting maybe?

I will eventually move the website online…but I wanted to play with the interface a bit on localhost for now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

To really discard any data problem from the import, only having a clean install with the theme active. Our live site hosted in WP-Engine takes about 4 seconds.

Let us know if you face the same issue in the live server, and we will check it further if necessary.

-Rui

xdev

I checked…it’s doing the same with other themes too. It’s a xampp problem most likely. I will sort it out.
    Thanks anyway.
    Solved!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Let us know if you need anything.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.