Post count: 49May 15, 2017 at 1:49 am #324556
Logging on today I have noticed a number of issues that have suddenly appeared.
I have checked this in Safari (on iPhone), Chrome and IE (on Laptop) and the problems are universal.
- Menu drop downs not working, nor are mega menus when I activated them to check.
- Subscribe in Header - dropdown not working, hence click on "Subscribe" and it goes nowhere.
- an extra problem in IE is that after clicking one link on a page (menu, product etc) all links stop working until page is refreshed.
- Overlay transition not working on product images on shop pages (home and shop)
- Zoom icon disappeared - click on image and it goes to the product image pop-up/new page of single image
- product gallery broken - click on thumbnail and it goes to the product image pop-up/new page of single image, rather than appearring in main product image.
- Related product and recommended product sections under individual product listings are broken. Chrome shows heading only and lots of white space, IE shows huge images.
- In IE - some product images appear fuzzy/low quality
3) Blog masonry broken - click on blog menu item and shows blank page.
4) Stockist page - set up as tabs for different locations... shows tab headings but no content.
There were four plugin updates made today - I noticed the problems before updates and they haven't changed since updates.
I turned off plugins to check. Couldn't find the problem.
Woocommerce was updated 4 days ago.
Mailchimp pop-up "opt-in" code was added to Header.php last week.
No other changes made.
NickyPost count: 25779Post count: 25779Post count: 25779Post count: 20834
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.