New Landing How can we help? Atelier multilayer parallax full width.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Nunes

Hi, how can i use a multilayer parallax with full width. (see the site).

Nunes

is a multilayer , when I put more than one layer a Border top is created and right when I leave only one layer (bottom with masterslider ) works well , and when you have a second layer up with a png (logo) is create that border.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can see an example of multilayer parallax here: http://joyn.swiftideas.com/home/home-multi-layer-parallax/

To create this you need to add a background image, then add layers of transparent images on top of the background.

– Kyle

Nunes

Hello,

Already knew that example. Maybe I could not express myself well . I have already created the multilayer in the first layer below I have placed a masterslider , up one layer and a transparent PNG . It happens that when placed above the PNG transparency is created on the page a white border left up and , if off the layer with transparent PNG above all is well again , you can see an example here: http://www.anexodesign.com

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry did you just say you added a master slider as a layer? I’m afraid that’s not possible, only png’s are supported

– Kyle

Nunes

I enabled the text in the layer and have placed the Shortcode inside. In fact if I miss only masterslider no problem works well .

There some other way I can suggest to this effect :
    http://www.anexodesign.com

I want them to leave behind changing photo and logo superimposed without disappearing when the images change .

Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s not multiplayer parallax, that would just be a normal slideshow. Why not just use the master slider on it’s own using the slider asset?

– Kyle

Nunes

Sorry but I just really understand how it works , there is some tutorial?

Kyle – SUPPORT

For the multilayer parallax or the master slider?

– Kyle

Nunes

Is that said to me: Why not use the master slider itself using the slider assets? Perhaps because of my poor English do not understand very well if you mean to use the masterslider and there is a function that I put a PNG allows slides ? If so I asked how it’s done because I do not find that function. Moreover I said some more practical way to do this effect as you know, go changing several photos automatically , and above all there is a transparent PNG that never change , even during the transition from one picture to another .

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not aware of anything that will allow you to do that, sorry

– Kyle

Nunes

Ok , but would not have any way with CSS to remove that edge right side above and shown here:

http://www.anexodesign.com

???

I would be very grateful.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid there’s too much JS producing inline css for positioning of multiparallax layers, I promise you you can’t use multilayer parallax for what you’re trying to achieve.

In your master slider, why not just add the png as a layer on top of the images for each slide?

– Kyle

Nunes

That thing , I thought I could just eliminate that space with a line of css.

On your suggestion what happens is that if I put a PNG in each slide is that when changing from one slide to another the logo disappears , and I would like just that logo never disappear.

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you set the slide to fade in and fade out then you should not be able to notice the logo disappearing

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register