New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Moving code to achieve a header look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    haagmeister

attached is a PDF of a clients design. I was wondering if I am able to move around the code in the header file to achieve the positioning needed to match her layout. Doing with CSS seems sloppy when I would think that I could move some code around to get the positioning more correct and tweak with CSS.

So far I have chosen the closest header layout from the Theme Options. But as you will see it needs work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach marked screenshot toget and resolve the problem.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

haagmeister

Screenshot of the current homepage is attached. I am not sure what other screenshot you would want. The previous attached image was of how the client would like it.

The live site is one of your template header layouts but you can see where the navigation needs to go (next to the logo) and the cart menu would move down next to a custom image that I add to the header (the gray boxes in the comp next to the cart menu)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation. We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation

– Kyle

haagmeister

Can you point me to the right file? I was not seeing what I thought I would see in the header.php file. Are they includes I should be looking for or is it in fact in the header.php?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s the sf-header.php in the swift framework folder

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register