New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Move Price on Shop Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    maike

Hi,

how can I move the product price permanently to the bottom right corner on the shop main and category pages? When a product has a longer title the price automatically moves “down” and to have a consistent design I would like to have them all in that place.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Best wishes
    Maike

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide url, so i can take a look and provide you custom css.

Thanks
    Tahir

claytonbrown

Hello – I also want to move the price. Id like to move it a bit more (beneath the product attributes on the product page) – Have been looking at modding the code, but hard to do in the child theme alone… Assistance?

claytonbrown

FYI: I remembered I can recreate any folder structure via the child theme which should allow me to make mods without them being overwritten by updates, however: Could you tell me which page/function to modify for changing the order of most the attributes on the product page?

Also, if possible, inform me as to where the call for the “add to shopping bag” both text and styling is – want to make this red and read “add to cart” –

Lastly, do you recommend any plugins to more easily achieve customizations on the product pages?

Mucho Gratsi – FYI: I love the theme!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Clayton,

Yes, if you recreate the /woocommerce file folder structure in your child theme, it will override the parent theme.

What attributes do you want to change the order of?

Add to shopping bag is in /woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php

You could check out the woocommerce extensions, but there aren’t any I personally know of.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register