New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint More tag, rich snippets and hatom data

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    yessi01

I don’t know about that, but when I use it, it shows weird stuff in the excerpts and when I take it out, it doesn’t.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What settings are you using for the page builder asset? I.e. excerpt length?

Completely unable to replicate any issue here with the standard theme with no changes/plugins.

– Ed

yessi01
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok, so it’s definitely that plugin which is causing the issue. There are no issues with our theme that would be causing this issue – we don’t do anything which isn’t standard WordPress code for the blog excerpt output.

Can I ask what you are adding the plugin for? The only thing I can suggest is we can address your concern in the next update, or suggest a different plugin which works with our theme.

Unfortunately it’s not possible to guarantee compatibility with all plugins.

– Ed

yessi01

But.. it’s not just this plugin!
    Now I have installed another plugin, wich also gives crap on the excerpt, in combination with the swift page builder.
    And, as I have mentioned before, also the hatom data fix gives the same issue.

I really think this happens with all data that you can configure for Google, there were the more tag is inserted. But only with the swift page builder.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you send over one of the plugins for me to test? I’ll have a look to see what’s up.

Thanks,

– Ed

yessi01

As an attachment the all in one rich snippet plugin. If you need more plugins as examples, let me know.
    Thank you!
    Jessy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just checked, and the plugin works fine when you set the Front page to be latest posts, but not using the blog asset in the builder – this is definitely something up with the plugin itself, I can assure you it’s not the theme.

In the instances where this occurs, I would recommend you add content into the “Custom Excerpt” meta box for the post, this will remove that data from displaying in the excerpt box.

– Ed

yessi01

Okay, thank you for your trouble, I will use a workaround.

Thanks, Jessy

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.
    -Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register