New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mobile visibility checkboxes and block templates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Dimitar Dinev

Hi guys, I have one issue. As I use Dante and before it Flexform I think that it will be great if I can choose if some element is visible on mobile/tablet/desktop or not. I can use the short code and now figure it out with custom styles added to every block, but if I want to hide some element from the mobile view it’s tricky. So I came up with an idea how to do this. In the panel modal window it’ll be nice if I have 3 checkboxes bellow the Extra Class Name. By default the checks are all on and every box is for one type of device – desktop/laptop, tablet, smartphone. So when I finish my work on the block I could really easy choose on what device this block will be visible.

One more that I’ve send to you before is to make Template for Elements/Blocks as you made for pages. This will have a great time reduction when building a mid size websites.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Dimitar,

Thanks for the feedback . I am sure we can add this idea of yours in the future updates.

All the Best
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Dimitar,

The element saver is coming soon, but not sure about the extra check boxes for visibility. It’s one of those things that is quite bespoke, and as such I think adding the extra classes to suit your needs is a better solution.

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register