New Landing How can we help? Atelier Mobile version – Some upgrade needed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    SHK111

Hi, today I set the mobile main page, but I would like to upgrade some things. I’ll start from the top to go down.

– Is it possible to reduce the header height (like the desktop version) when the user scrolls down?

– The global header banner is a widget setting, so I still have it on the phone too, so I use the “Widget area” with global header banner into it. My question is, is it possible to hide only on mobile the regular widget “global banner column”?

– In my row, I added an SPB section to create a “private mobile main page”. To promote the categories I used the “image banner”, but even if I set in 1/2 Width (so, 2 “image banner” on the same line), I don’t have the pictures next to each other on mobile … how can I fix it ?

– The last question is concerning the categories page. I contacted Woocommerce for that they said that is coming from the theme… Still on the mobile version, once you go into the categories page, it shows the categories by big size picture. If you click on the third logo on the top of the page (4 squares) it shows 2 per 2 categories. The question is : is it possible to go with this last functions directly when you go into the categories pages ? (see pic)

Thanks again for your work !!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SHK111

May I ask for an update. The previous message has been posted 1 day ago without answer.

Btw note that the pw/id isn’t valid anymore because I got attacked from 1 day by “brute force” so I needed to increase the password at the login page. Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@SHK111 – adding a reply took you back in the queue, as per our support policy.

1) Unfortunately not as standard, you would need to add custom code for this (not included with support).

2) Not as standard, you would need to add custom css to hide these on mobile screen sizes.

3) I’d suggest using columns with an image in each, then setting them to “XS – 6” under the column sizing tab. Then add this css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .col-xs-6 {
    width: 50%!important;
    }
    }

4) Yes, Theme Options > WooCommerce Options > Shop Options > Product Display Layout => Grid.

– Ed

SHK111

1° & 2°, I’m gonna hire someone

3° not working. But it’s ok

4° thanks, I guess no solution to do the same for the subcategories.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Ed

2) Yes it should work for subcategories

– Kyle

SHK111

Kyle,

it’s not… but no choice. it’s ok

Kyle – SUPPORT

Got a link I can check?

– Kyle

SHK111
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This css will make it 2 columns for everything on mobile viewport:

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
    .woocommerce .products .product {
        width: 50%!important;
        float: left!important;
    }
    }

Just to confirm, we’re talking about these?

If so, edit the columns, and remove the horizontal padding – that will give you extra space.

– Ed

SHK111

@Swift Ideas – Ed: The code is working well. Thank you very much. That’s what I was looking for.

For your screenshot, yes I was talking about it. The Horizontal padding setting changes it. Thanks
    Do you have any suggestion to promote the categories name below the image? Maybe something like Translucent white box?

David Martin – Support

What page URL is that for?

– David.

SHK111
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Your URL does not look like that for me on tablet? Please describe a way I can replicate what you see.

SHK111

Yes David, the topic is about mobile (phone) version 😉

David Martin – Support

I do not follow, I see this:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register