New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn mobile responsive swift slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    artshowapplepie

Hi,

I have trouble with the responsiveness of the swift slider. On iPhone portrait or any phone in portrait the swift slider background img isn’t showing correctly. it’s not scaled and it’s too big to fit the screen.

For the fontsize:
    Earlier i changed the fontsize so it wasn’t so big but now the font won’t change in size on a mobile portrait/landscape style either.

css snippet:
    .swiper-slide .caption-content>h2{font-size:34px!important; line-height:40px!important;}

Also for the ‘seen in’ (gezien in) area is it possible to have al the logo’s in one row? i’m using the row assets with columns etc. but somehow they are all super big and below each other.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

What is your URL, I’ll need to see this to see if I can provide you with some CSS.

The logo’s stack up like that on small screen sizes such as mobile phones.

Thanks,
    David.

artshowapplepie

Hi David

My website is : http://www.nip10.nl

The slider looks perfect on a computer but on my iPhone you can’t see the full image.

As for the caption i altered the css to make the fontsize smaller but now it’s nog responsive on the iPhone anymore.

Thank you in advance,

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your slider images are responsive, the height is relative to the device/browser width.

Please remove the caption CSS.

– David.

artshowapplepie

But i can’t see the full image when i have my iPhone nor other phones i checked on using portrait style… It cuts of half the background image as seen in my screenshot..

See here : http://mobiletest.me/iphone_5_emulator/?u=http://nip10.nl

Also i feel like the caption too large in font size, thats the reason why i altered it. For me the given font size is way too big so how do i change the font size but keep it responsive on phones and tablets?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The background image that is displayed is relative to the width and height available. Forcing the image to resize would result in either fuzzy images or blank spaces in your slider.

You can adjust the text sizing in your theme options custom CSS, the below will change the iPhone text size.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .swiper-slide .caption-content h2 {
        font-size: 24px!important;
        line-height: 36px!important;
    }
    .swiper-slide .caption-content div.caption-excerpt {
        font-size: 22px!important;
        line-height: 30px!important;
    }
    }

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register