New Landing How can we help? Atelier Mobile phones and social media icon shortcode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    lifeinterwoven

Hi the team,

I am now testing the site on mobile phones and found a few peculiar issues that need you guys to help.
    1.) Prices of products
    Prices of products displayed incorrectly. They excluded the GST tax which is incorrect ie it should have been $18 but it displayed $16.36 on mobile phone. Refer to the attached file.

2.) social media icon on Top bar
    I know that it needs a shortcode. Can you give me some examples for instagram social media link please? I tried [instagram] but it didn’t work.

3.) Share products via social media in product page (on computer and mobile phone)
    I think it is defaulted to be facebook, twitter and pinterest. Is it possible for me to change the twitter to be instagram instead? I looked into social media settings under Theme Option. I didn’t have a link to Twitter. Please refer to the attached file.

Thank you once again for your great support.
    Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) Please add a WP login for us to take a closer look.

2) [social type='instagram'], real world example: [social size='small' style='light' type='instagram,dribbble,facebook,twitter,vimeo,youtube,tumblr']

3) This is not possible, I do not think Insta has a share URL to post to a user account.

Thanks.

lifeinterwoven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lifeinterwoven

Hi David,

I’ve actually just viewed the website from a mobile phone the point 1 is now corrected. The prices are matching the ones on the website.

Thanks.
    Regards

David Martin – Support

Great, glad you have sorted.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register