New Landing How can we help? Atelier Mobile Menu Questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    GTS75

Couple questions regarding the mobile menu.

1. Is it possible to change the font size on only the mobile menu text?

2. When using sub-menus on the mobile menu, the “dropdown” or “expand” icon works for expanding the sub-menu, but then the icon flips and becomes a “close” button, however when a user taps on that icon they’re actually directed to the link of that menu, rather than having the dropdown menus close.

For example, I’m a clothing store and have “Men” as the main link with “Shirts” “Shorts” and “Pants” as submenu links. When I tap “Men” to expand the submenu, the 3 other options are shown, when I retap that “expand/close” icon, I’m directed to the Men’s link, rather than the submenus closing.

Is this something that can be fixed? Definitely a misleading icon.

Thanks for your time.

Dan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) Sure, add this custom css:

#mobile-menu ul li a {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

2) This is intended functionality. The arrow is not for closing, as this is just an indicator. Having that as an open/close would probably not make more sense. If you solely want the parent menu item to open/close the sub-menu, then you’d need to set the parent menu item as a ‘#’ custom link. To have the arrow close/open the sub-menu would require custom code, not something we could provide. We could however provide custom css to keep the arrow pointed down on open if you’d prefer?

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register