Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kirsten

Hey there,

Somehow in my mobile menu the mainmenu items cannot be clicked. On dekstop resizing it works like a charm but on iPhone I can only click on the submenu items. Can you please help me?

Test location is here http://tekstjw129.129.axc.nl/

Best,
    Kirsten

skorn
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kirsten

Ah thank you skorn. That doesn’t look good at all. Hopefully support comes up with a fix for this.
    The weird thing though is that de demo dante website does work in mobile version. So don’t know whats the difference between theirs and mine.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Guys,
    I have assigned both posts to Mel-Support who hopefully has a Safari 5 browser running and will check it out for you.

Thank you for your patience.
    -Tahir

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid I don’t use Safari 5 either anymore – I will ask the developer to check it out

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Kirsten,

We have a fix for this, coming in the next update. Please edit /js/functions.js line 777 to:

if (jQuery('#container').width() < 1024 || body.hasClass('standard-browser')) {

That will fix it.

In regards to Safari v5, it only accounts for less than 0.5% of users, and it is in decline. We have tested it in the past with Dante (during development), however it was a real pain as the browser version itself is very buggy. Unfortunately we aren’t prepared to sacrifice the usability and performance for everyone else, just to fit this version.

Thanks,

– Ed

Kirsten

I will try this fix, but it doesnt explain why the demo dante site menu does work completely on my iPhone.

On my test site only the main menu items cant be clicked. All the sub items can. Even if I remove all my custom CSS it don’t work.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

have you updated to the latest version already?

Kirsten

Yep it’s version 1.51

Maybe it has something to do with settings for the menu?
    My mobile menu is linked to the main menu so they give the same content. I only use a “normal” menu. No mega menu, but I haven’t turned Mega Menu off in theme options.

Can the issue be found somewhere in these settings?

Kirsten

Fixed in today’s update to Dante V2.0!
    Great!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register