New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Mobile language switcher cause fatal error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    erikbalster

Hi guys,

I use WPML to translate a website and when i activated the mobile language switcher my site crashed.

This is the error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sf_language_flags() in /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/framework/core/header.php:980 Stack trace: #0 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): nota_mobile_menu(”) #1 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/header.php(32): do_action(‘nota_before_pag…’) #4 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(684): require_once(‘/home/kdz/domai…’) #5 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(643): load_template(‘/home/kdz/domai…’, true) #6 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(45): locate_template(Array, true) #7 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/page.php(11): get_header() #8 /home/kdz/do in /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/framework/core/header.php on line 980

Any idea how to fix this?

– Erik

David Martin – Support

Are you certainly on 1.0.5+ and not overriding the language switcher via child theme? That was fixed back in 1.0.2/3 I believe.

Thanks

erikbalster

Hi,

I thought i updated the theme but didn’t. After i updated the problem isn’t solved. I stil get a fatal error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sf_language_flags() in /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/framework/core/header.php:979 Stack trace: #0 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): nota_mobile_menu(”) #1 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/header.php(32): do_action(‘nota_before_pag…’) #4 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(684): require_once(‘/home/kdz/domai…’) #5 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(643): load_template(‘/home/kdz/domai…’, true) #6 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(45): locate_template(Array, true) #7 /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/page.php(11): get_header() #8 /home/kdz/do in /home/kdz/domains/kdz.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nota/framework/core/header.php on line 979

As far as i know i don’t override the language switcher in the child theme.

David Martin – Support

Strange it must have been removed during a merge of our git branches. If you add your FTP details, I’ll resolve that now for you.

erikbalster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Great, I have now added that.

Will get that patch added back in.

erikbalster

Great, thanks a lot

David Martin – Support

Glad to help you out!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register