New Landing How can we help? Atelier Mobile Display – Parallax Images Not Displaying & Non-Responsive Headlines

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mastudio

Hello,

We’ve noticed on iPad Firefox that the parallax motion does not occur. Is it possible to have that effect in place on tablets as well?

Some of the parallax images are not appearing as well on iPad. Instead a colored background appears. You gave us code prior that helped solve that issue on the main site page: http://www.sistermindcircle.com, however, for some reason the issue still occurs on http://sistermindcircle.com/shiny-new/

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .spb-row[data-image-movement=”fixed”] {
    background-attachment: local !important;
    }
    }

On iPad & iPhone (chrome & safari), the headlines (h2s) are breaking up oddly. Instead of being responsive and shrinking in size to fit width, words are oddly broken up among lines. Is there code we could add to keep words intact / have headlines be response?

Thanks for your assistance!

All the best, Mary

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you provide screenshots for what Row sections are not displaying the parallax images?

Parallax is disabled on mobile/tablet devices for performance reasons.

On iPad & iPhone (chrome & safari), the headlines (h2s) are breaking up oddly. Instead of being responsive and shrinking in size to fit width, words are oddly broken up among lines. Is there code we could add to keep words intact / have headlines be response?

– what device orientation is this for, as above, can you provide screenshots so I can provide the CSS?

mastudio

Hi David, Thanks!

Here are those screen shots:

The first 2 are of parallax images not displaying on iPad. Instead, a solid colored background shows up.

The second 2 are of the odd breaking up of headline text (non-responsive) on iPhone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you please update the parent theme version, this should contain the fix: http://sistermindcircle.com/wp-admin/themes.php.

Thanks.

mastudio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will check this later today in my iPad at home to compare the results.

-Rui

mastudio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Will check this with Rui now as I cannot debug very well on the emulators. This seems specific to iPad devices only as my iPhone renders the images nicely.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.