New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood missing Twitter icon in wish list with new update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    creatorofstuff

This is an odd problem, but I notice that on the wish list page the twitter icon is now missing. I just worked up the nerve to do the latest update on the theme, woo commerce, and wish list.

I’m attaching screen shots to show you that I have the settings turned on but that the Twitter icon is not there. Weird.

http://sassypantsdesign.com/wishlist/

Thanks in advance.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see any social icon at wishlist page . have you disable share ? Please enable it so i can resolve it .

creatorofstuff

It is enabled. That is why I sent a screen shot to show you that. I also sent a screen shot to show that three of the 4 icons are showing but the Twitter one is not.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Sorry ! i dont see any social icons with share on text at this page http://sassypantsdesign.com/wishlist/ .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

creatorofstuff

I just realized that I only see it when I am logged in. Why is that?

I sent you the screenshot of the settings in Woocommerce (above). You can see that I have it set to show.

Why is it only showing when logged in, and why is the Twitter icon not showing?

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The reason it doesn’t show when not logged in as it needs a user id to be able to link back to the correct wishlist when sharing.

It’s being hidden because for some reason in your css you have :

ul.social-icons li.twitter a {
    display: none;
    }

Can you sort that, as we didn’t put that there ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Oops. I’m sorry. That is my fault. I was trying to hide the icons on the top bar but I just found the short code in the theme options for “right text”. I must have searched 15 times before and never saw that, even though it was staring me in the face.

Please accept my apologies.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No worries, happens to the best of us! ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register