New Landing How can we help? Atelier Missing page content – everything has been updated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    chjcoughlan

I am having the issue where no content is showing in the swift page builder even though content shows on the frontend. There has also been some content missing or mis-formatted on the front end. This is really frustrating as I need to work on this site urgently.

I have installed latest version of theme and swift framework plugin is showing as up to date. Cache cleared.

What do I do???

Safersociety

Hi!

I’m having the same problem since last update.
    Both on the Atelier theme, Cardinal theme and Dante theme.

No content in the Page Builder is showing at first. When I refresh the page the PB is back with the content but all the formatting is gone so when I update a page everything looks like crap. 🙁

Any ETA on the fix for this one?

Thanks,
    Kristofer

chjcoughlan

This is ridiculous. I have waited days for this to be fixed all whilst I get behind on work. I have never been completely unable to use a theme before let alone so soon after purchase. And no response from the developers??????

chjcoughlan

UPDATE: After updating Swift Framework again the content is now showing in the backend. However there are STILL formatting issues. The start shopping section is not showing correctly on the homepage for instance.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was identified and a release prepared and sent out. Please be sure you have updated to the latest Swift Framework plugin version from your dashboard.

As this change involved amending the plugin core JS files, you will need to refresh the browser cache to pull in the new files.

There were two issues:

1) Disappearing page builder content – resolved on Friday/Saturday with the latest updates.

2) Formatting removed – resolved, we are working on this now.

Thanks.

chjcoughlan

Your response says that it is resolved but also that you are working on it now. Which one is it? This is the WORST support I have ever received. Get your shit together. This is unacceptable to not be able to work with a theme for over a week!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @chjcoughlan

Please note of the BIG RED box above the reply form. We’d have gotten back to you much sooner had you taken notice of that.

The latest Swift Framework release sorts all known issues with the WordPress 4.8 update. This was released within 48 hours of your original post. As with all updates, if you have any queries before updating, please check with us first.

– Ed

chjcoughlan

Wow – great customer service strategy… blame the customer.

I had taken note of the red box but as this issue was affecting EVERYONE it made no difference when you responded to me which was evident in your replies. I first posted on June 12 and wasn’t able to use your theme until yesterday, June 16.

The Swift Framework release DID NOT resolve all issues. It was only when both the framework and theme had been updated that I was able to use it. No other themes I manage were affected by 4.8.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @chjcoughlan

Definitely not blaming you here – but that notice is there for a reason, in order to allow us to reply to everyone in as timely a manner as we possibly can.

If you are still having issues, then it’s not something that we’ve been able to replicate locally. In which case, we’ll happily take a look into your site. Please link us to the admin page that you are experiencing issues on, and steps to replicate.

Thank you.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register