New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Missing Options in WooCommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    aovivo

Hello,
    i am about to set up a shop with T-Shirts and i have some questions concerning set up and options.

1)if i would like to add an option for the size (simply after quantity) of a shirt (which i have used in my attributes section) – how can i do that?

2) somehow each product image has a colored bow on the richt top corner – i couldnt find any section how to disable it? see attachment

3) somehow i messed up with the color options – but i cant find the proper section to set up the text inside the ‘super search’ field?? or maybe the text is gone while translationg the files (if so – where can i find that line?)- see attachment

thanks so much in advance!!

Melanie – SUPPORT

1 http://docs.woothemes.com/document/product-variations/

2 `.woocommerce span.onsale, .woocommerce .wc-new-badge, .woocommerce .out-of-stock-badge, .woocommerce .free-badge {
    display: none;}`

3 what exactly do you want to change here?

aovivo

1.) great, thanks
    2.) ok. i just read that this is a bug in woocommerce and should be corrected in the next update. can you confirm this?
    the code to be added should be:
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘woocommerce_show_product_loop_sale_flash’, 10 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_show_product_sale_flash’, 10 );#
    this removes all badges…

3.) i am not seeing any text here like in your demo. either the text color is the same as the backround or the text is missing there at all. any idea how i cand find the error?

thanks in advance.
    A.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

2 we are not the developers of wooCommerce I’m afraid

3 I’m afraid I’d need to see the error live to investigate.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register