New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Minor issues regarding translation/WPML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    eccesso

HI SwiftIdeas Support! Happy New Year and a Prosperous One for you to come!

I’m experiencing 5 minor problems with the translation plug in WPML/Stringtranslator.
    I’ve installed the latest version of WPML and done the “stringtranslations” to the proper language, but in the WooCommerce shopping area, some of the translation wont translate.
    This regards following features:
    1. continue shopping (link). When I click the link, it adresses me to the wrong URL which isn’t the Shop.
    2. Additional info – have changed the headline “Additional info” in stringtranslator, but the translation for the proper language wont appear.
    3. Size – have changed the headline in stringtranslator – but proper translation wont appear.
    4. Color – have changed the headline in stringtranslator – but proper translation wont appear.
    5. Fabric – have changed the headline in stringtranslator – but proper translation wont appear.

Conclusion: Could you address me to the source files – which are the php.files used for the WooCommerce shopping features – where I may add the proper translation manually. I’ve done that already to another number of “none-appearing-translations”, and this solved the problems with adjusting to the proper translations.

Best regards _eccesso

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thank you for the kind words, best of luck in the new year to you too!

Are you using this plugin – http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/ ?

Can you also confirm you have a translated shop page? This link uses the WooCommerce shop link, it’s dynamic and not hard coded.

– Ed

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Apologies, I did reply to this but not sure why it hasn’t posted.

The size/colour variations etc are all added via the user, so not something that would be up to the theme to translate.

Have you followed this guide completely? http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-localization/

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register