New Landing How can we help? Atelier Mini-gallery screws up big time – please check screen shot

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    peter4576

Hi guys

Pls check your mini-gallery listing. This is not something i can delivery to my customer.

On hover it looks terribly bad…?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    peter4576

Is it not possible to choose the hover effect only on standard gallery-view?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The 3 column version you now have is looking fine: http://dev.mammam.io/fuglsang/produkt-kategori/oel/daase-oel/?orderby=price-desc

What did you specifically want to change?

– David.

peter4576

Hi, sorry I am talking about the different optional views. The 3 columns look good. But rest look terrible. The list-view is not displaying lists (I would expect 1 product per line/ row). And the mini-thumbs are so small they dont display the price. And should (if you ask me) have price underneath. You should be able to dynamically change the rule on how to show add to basket and price.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes I see that now. The list view should not be like that, can you run the update: http://dev.mammam.io/fuglsang/wp-admin/update-core.php and let me know the result?

Thanks,
    David.

peter4576

Hi David

Same result. Also I just found a serious bug:

When you FIRST go from the 3 column view to list-view, it displays a list of 4 columns. Still it does not look good (I think) as I cannot even fit the “Incl. VAT” into one line.

Secondly, if you THEN click GALLERY and BACK to list-view, this screw up the list-view big time.

ALso… I cannot get the quick-view to work. Why is it not active?

Thanks

Peter

peter4576

Hi I just checked your DEMO. Difference is that you have full width and I have a side-bar. Perhaps that can cause problems? Your demo is exact the way I wanted the product listing to display etc. And I am happy to learn it is an error in my view and not intended!

Thanks

peter4576

OK the product listing is actually working now.

However… the only reason for me to choose the hover-effect on the gallery is in order to achieve a nice looking smooth site – When in gallery view. However… As soon as in mini-gallery or product listing it would make sense to display add to basket etc.

Please consider this. As especially the product-listing would have the add to basket useful, as the space is taken up by the image anyways… So there is no space to save on displaying only on hover. And also the mini-gallery is too small ti display prices and basket on top…

Thanks

Peter

David Martin – Support

Thanks for the feedback Peter.
    -David.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register