New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Meta default change won't save

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    RitchBrandon

Hi!  Having an issue with meta default settings.  I would like to set the default settings for pages so that my blog posts are displayed as I’d like.  That will, obviously, be where almost all new posts/pages will be made.

If I set the meta defaults for “Show Page Heading” and default sidebar config to “Right Sidebar”, I am unable to override the defaults on the static pages (not in the blog).  Changes to the options on each page will not save when I update the page.

If, however, I set the defaults to not showing the page heading and “No Sidebar,” I can override the defaults by changing the options on each blog post.  The problem is…I’m moving over from another theme and there are A LOT of blog posts that would have to be manually changed…and every blog post in the future would have to be manually changed.

Am I doing something wrong? Link to dev site: http://ritchbrandon.com

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Is this happening on newly created pages? I’ve just tested and it seems to work perfect here. We’ve made a few changes to the config for the next version, so it may be that you need this new version. We’re hoping to send it off for release on Monday.

– Ed

RitchBrandon

Yes. Newly created and some that were imported from the current site and then modified.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register