New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood menu nav buttons anchor links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    creativeworld17

Hello,

I cannot find any instructions on how to create page anchors for my menu navigation buttons. My website is mainly one page and I want my menu navigation buttons to link/navigate someone to the corresponding section of my long scroll page. Can someone please help me with this.

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

When creating content with the page builder you can use the Blank Spacer asset to achieve this functionality.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lts8lu1jo6nnih0/Screenshot%202017-02-10%2012.18.14.png?dl=0

Just provide and ID and then you can target it with a button or link <a href="#section1" >Go to section 1</a>

Hope it helps.

-Rui

creativeworld17

I feel stupid asking, but I have added my ID to the spacer which is fine, but I cannot figure out were to go to change the target of the main menu button to input the new ID. Do I need to do this in the header.php file or is there a theme menu I can edit?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

You need to go to appearance-> Menus and add a custom link to your menu item.

Let me know if you made it.

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Please edit the Menu. Dashboard => Appearance => Menus.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register