New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Menu items below the crease

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    FloatingLime

Hi there,

When I open my website in a medium sized window, some of the menu items drop drown and fall into the shadowed area, which doesn’t look very nice.

When the window is large, it is fine and when it is very small the menu becomes a drop down menu, it’s just this in-between that isn’t looking good.

I have attached a screenshot and would be grateful for any comments on what I have done wrong / how this can be fixed.

Thanks

Lara

Ben – SUPPORT

Is there anything you want to happen?

The issue is that the menu has too many items, you might want to try and condense them into a smaller menu by using drop downs.

Thanks
    Ben

FloatingLime

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the feedback – I was just hoping there was some way to force it to either be a full sized menu (as it is on my laptop and desktop) or a single drop down menu (as it is on my phone), but not spill over onto two lines (i.e. the mid sized option).

I am taking it from your response that there is not, but it would be great if you could let me know the recommended maximum width / number of menu items that will prevent this problem in the future.

Thanks for your help.

Lara

Ben – SUPPORT
    @media screen and (max-width: 1000px) {
    .visible-phone {
    display: inherit!important;
    }
    }

Add this to Custom css in general settings and you’ll want to change 1000 to possibly a bigger or smaller amount to accommodate you

Thanks
    Ben

FloatingLime

Thanks Ben.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register