New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante menu-item-has-children parent disbled

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    cyriusreal93

Hi,
    the parent menu is no longer managed for a few days on the online site, while locally it works with the same configuration. Do you have an idea ?

local

<nav id=”main-navigation” class=”std-menu clearfix”>

<div class=”menu-menu-principal-container”>
    <ul id=”menu-menu-principal” class=”menu”>
    <li class=”menu-item-7484 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-…current-menu-item page_item page-item-7120 current_page_item”>

<li class=”menu-item-6657 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children parent”>

L’association

<span class=”nav-line”></span>

<ul class=”sub-menu” style=”top: 67px;”>

<li class=”menu-item-30 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-has-children parent”>
    <li class=”menu-item-29 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page”>
    <li class=”menu-item-7630 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-has-children parent”>
    <li class=”menu-item-7274 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children parent”>
    <li class=”menu-item-7425 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children parent”>

</div>

</nav>

<nav id=”main-navigation” class=”std-menu clearfix”>
    <div class=”menu-menu-principal-container”>
    <ul id=”menu-menu-principal” class=”menu”>
    <li class=”menu-item-7484 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-…ent-menu-item page_item page-item-7120 current_page_item “>

<li class=”menu-item-6657 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children “>
    <li class=”menu-item-9502 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children “>
    <li class=”menu-item-29 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page “>
    <li class=”menu-item-7630 menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-has-children “>
    <li class=”menu-item-7274 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children “>
    <li class=”menu-item-7425 menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children “>

</div>
    </nav>

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It seems any plugin issue. Please deactivate plugin one by one and check for issue to find any problematic plugin.

Thanks
    Mohammad

cyriusreal93

Hi mohammad,

I’ve desactivate plugin one by one and it’s the same issue. In local, i’ve exactly the same configuration and it works very well.

Have you got an other idea?
    Thanks for your help

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login detail to inspect and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

cyriusreal93
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you made customization changes in theme code? Please roll back your changes and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

cyriusreal93

Hi mohammad,
    We have not changed anything in the theme code, we work with the child dante theme for all customization.
    Thanks

cyriusreal93

Hi Mohammad,
    Did you find any solutions for me ?
    Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please activate parent theme and check for issue. Are you using any server cache ? I checked and found that theme js files are not loading there.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

cyriusreal93

Hi
    I’ve activate the parent theme and it’s the same issue.
    I contact the web hosting provider to verify the config
    Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I will wait for your reply.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register