New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Menu issue on active item

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    Matias Olivera

Hello Ed, I am having issues with the main menu. when I click for instance on “Cómo trabajamos”, even if the page scrolls down, the item in the menu don’t take the bold. I have to scroll down a little bit so the item in the menu can take the style. I am using Firefox 20.0.1 on Windows.

URL is http://www.nilssonhobeich.com/index.php?prueba=ok

Also, I want to define WHERE the page has to stop when scrolling down after clicking on the main menu. Some sections titles stop at the top, but other sections stop with the title near the middle of the page.

I guess you can check the site in order to understand.

Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This isn’t something that’s possible as standard. You’d need to modify the JS script for this.

– Ed

Matias Olivera

Thank you Ed,

Can you give me a better idea on what to modify into the JS? At least a clue so I can start proving on how to do.

I guess the file I have to modify is only functions.js.php

Thank you

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What you’re looking for would require quite a large amount of modifications, to be able to define the offset for each area. You can find the menu code in /js/functions.js.php from line 130 to 224. Unfortunately I can’t go further into it than that, as it’s way out of the standard scope of our support.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register