New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Meet the Team page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Sturge08

I am considering using your Dante theme for another website build, but I’m concerned as your demo doesn’t appear to be working. I was looking at your ‘Meet the Team’ page and there appears to be a large white gap in the middle. Is this supposed to be like this? If not what is this page supposed to look like?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Looks like it needs updating, the WordPress 4.5 update caused these problems, and we have resolved, just looks like the demo has not been updated yet. Thanks for letting us know

– Kyle

Sturge08

Do you think the demo page will be working shortly? I’m in a meeting soon with my MD and I wanted to persuade her your theme is appropriate for our new company website. I’d like to show her the ‘Meet the Team’ page working.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I imagine the developer will sort the issue today

Are you aware that we have newer themes available with much more functionality and customizability than Dante? For e.g: http://uplift.swiftideas.com

– Kyle

Sturge08

Hi Kyle

Good to know that the demo page will be up and running soon.

I really like the Dante theme and I’ve used it before, so I’m familiar with it. I’m not a fully fledged developer, so learning how to customise themes is slow going for me. Learning another new theme I feel would be like starting again. You never know, after a few more builds using the Dante theme, I’ll be wanting to experiment with your new Uplift theme.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay, the demo should now be 100% again.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.