New Landing How can we help? Atelier Masonry Thumbnail problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    pnitas

Hi again

Just uploaded two new products images with the sizes you using in the demo ( 700 * 904)
    Product page and category page images are OK
    Once uploaded them i regenerate thumbnails; but in my home page, when i use a masonry for shop products, they dont look ok.

Its weird because Reg.Thumbnail says total images resized is one, and if i check the upload files in my FTP i cannot see the thmubnail versions it should be created in this process.

I attach screenshot of home with masonry and regenerate thumbnails ( i choose 2 images in this case )

Thanks a lot again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just don’t understand why you resized the thumbnails after uploading the images. That’s only necessary if you change the image Woocommerce settings after uploading them.

What is the link to the page of the screenshot? I’m seeing different pictures in the kink you posted on the topic form.

Thanks
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pnitas

The images in multi-masonry display are generated independently from the image settings in WooCommerce > Settings (as they aren’t the same size in display). In this case the original image is used (so always best to upload a large image).

– Ed

pnitas

Hi guys,
    Sorry, we were wrong with the thumbnails thing; one of is still a rookie using WP&WC;-)

I read in the support section at themeforest you were publishing a guide for image sizes. Is the same is at the bottom of the documentation its included with the theme?

It would be great expand that section, not clear at all for me.

Thanks for your response!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I will assign it to Ed so he can reply about the documentation.
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pnitas

Yes, that is correct – but you don’t need to worry too much about those sizes, if you upload content above those sizes it will be resized to fit. Just make sure the image size you are uploading is larger than your decided layouts.

If there is anything else you need me to clarify, let me know.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register