New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Margins Between Items in Portfolio, Dimming & Smaller Items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    Viro Films

Hey guys, three assumedly quick questions concerning my website-

1. I’m looking to insert 2-3 pixel margins between items in my video portfolio (www.virofilms.com). I was able to do this for the photography page but no luck on the videos.

2. Is it possible to remove the dimming feature when items are hovered over?

3. I noticed on this website- http://deniskornilov.com – that Dennis was able to make the items in his portfolio smaller. Is there a way to add an additional column / make the thumbnails smaller?

Viro Films
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi

.portfolio-item.the-team {
    border: 5px solid black;
    }

2/3

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Viro Films

Completely understandable!

I got the border code to work for all of my items now, but it seems as though once it’s used a large margin on the right hand side of the page occurs (attached a screenshot). Any suggestions?

Melanie – SUPPORT

How about this:

.flexslider .slides li img {
    padding: 2px;
    }
    Viro Films

Worked great, thanks so much!!

pfackler

Viro – I noticed that you have your company logo centered at the top of the header — how were you able to achieve this?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great news 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register