New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Map Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    clementinecreativeagency

Hi, I have two questions regarding the Directory Map function:

1. I am trying to add two maps to one page. I’ve created the directory maps as SPB Sections, each calling to a separate directory category: “Atlanta” and “Charleston”). As you can see, the page duplicates the first map on the page into the second section, even though that section calls for a different category. How can we fix this so that each map is different?

2. I would like to set the zoom level of the map, but it doesn’t change when I adjust the “Map Zoom” section in the settings.

Thanks for your help!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, I will need to check this with my colleague Rui. Will assign now.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Directory list isn’t prepared to be used twice in the same page that’s why it’s displaying the same map.

You can use this type of approach, it’s just a suggestion.
    http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/directory-demo/

-Rui

clementinecreativeagency

So there is no fix so I can add a second directory map? Seems like it could be a simple and useful fix, especially since there is a functionality to add more than one SPB Directory Map element to a page.

Also, please advise on the Map Zoom Level question (#2) on the original request.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Both of these items are related. I’ll speak to the team and see if we can integrate this and get it on the feature request list.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register