New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Many issues after update yesterday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    coucou81

Hi,

i have done the update to the latest Uplift + Swift yesterday and I am experiencing issues on my website.
    Especially mobile version actually. Rows are not heigh enough so things are cut off. Not all content is visible. Complete boxes are left out, even when set to visible. And especially things in a second column are not visible as well. It is a mess really. I have read a similar issue from early June which was fixed in an update, but it seems to be back maybe? Administration wise on the Swift Page Builder, when I add “image” box i cannot edit the image. The button does not work (neither on the edges or just outside the add image button). (www.vanilaweb.com –< look at your mobile to see issues and not developer mode on your browser. It won’t show the issues.)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @coucou81

Thanks for the heads up – the row height issue is fixed with this css (included in the next plugin update):

.mobile-browser .spb_parallax_asset {
    	height: auto!important;
    }

For the edit image issue, please try clearing your browser cache to see if this resolves it. Let us know.

– Ed

coucou81

Thank you Ed ๐Ÿ™‚ It both works! Always a relieve when something looks so bad and it is fixed in a second with 5 words of code ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem, glad it’s sorted!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register