New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Manually insert WPML code

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    kunzi

I’m trying to manually insert the following WPML code into the header inside .header-right classed div:

do_action(‘icl_language_selector’)

Now, when I override some of the sf_header’s code in functions.php I can get the language selector to appear on the website, but for some reason the language selector’s code is printed outside the #header-sticky-wrapped div even if I put the WPML’s php code inside the .header-right div.

So basically the WPML’s code does not print where I want it to print. Any ideas why this happens?

Attached is a screen cap of where I put the additional code and where it should be printed.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Can you show us a page link and possibly login credentials as well so we can look at the functions.php file.

Thanks
    Tahir

kunzi

I actually managed to get by the problem by positioning the WPML language selector with css. It’s not so elegant solution, but seems to work.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Good to see you got it sorted. Be sure to make changes in a child theme so changes are not lost when you update.

Thanks
    Tahir

RunDesign

Hi,
    I’ve the same problem of Kunzi, and css doesn’t seem to me a good solution.
    In child theme’s sf-header.php I’ve written the same code of WPML:
    I expected to see my WPLM select in corner right of #header.container,
    while it is out of #header.
    I hope that the image is clear enough and moreover you can help me to fix this.
    Many thanks in advance!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@RunDesign
    – I think its s css issue so please provide website URL so i can check and resolve the issue easily .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

RunDesign

Hi,
    I’ve solved with language aux-options in theme’s header options, but I’m using header1 and on the left of language switcher there are login/logout/my account link: is there a way to hide these links and see only the language switcher?
    Thanks again

Melanie – SUPPORT

If you can give us your website URL we’ll check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register