New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Manage colour and size FONTS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    jgiitalia

Dear Support,
    how can I manage the SIZE and the COLOUR for fonts I use?
    In the first image there is the section where I want to make bigger font and change colour:home_section.jpg.
    The second image show the edit section I have to use to manage font and colour?? edit text block.jpg
    If yes I don’t know how…
    For me is important change just the size of a particular section and not the GENERAL font size using THEME OPTIONS –> FONT OPTIONS

Is it possible to manage independently and specifically size and font colour?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

2 Options, either add an extra class to the page builder asset then use custom css to change the font style, or you can use inline styles for e.g.

<span style="font-size:18px; colour: #555555;">Your text</span>

– Kyle

jgiitalia

Thanks Kyle,
    I’m more interested to the first solution Custom CSS,
    how can I write “the INLINE STYLE EXAMPLE you wrote me” inside the CUSTOMCSS/JS section?

kind regards
    Vincenzo

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add an extra class to the row or to the page builder element and let me know and provide the link so I can provide you with some custom css

-Kyle

jgiitalia

Hi Kyle,
    I’ve added the extra class:
    <p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 18px; font-family: Trebuchet MS; line-height: 33px; color: #7a4242;”>Ogni essere vivente è importante, Ognuno ha un ruolo da svolgere, Ogni individuo fa la differenza. JANE GOODALL.</span></p>

I want to get familiar with the CMS, and then I’ve added the extra class to the row or to the Page Builder Element??
    The link is: http://webapp.janegoodall-italia.org/,,, at the bottom of the page…

If I want to use even the font “Trebuchet MS” I have to add it using the section FONT OPTIONS?

kind regards
    Vincenzo.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I don’t see any extra class on the row, in the row settings you need to add an extra class under the design options tab

– Kyle

jgiitalia

sorry,
    done the class name: “slogan” under the design options tab…

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your CSS would need to look like this:

.slogan,
    .slogan p {
    font-size: 18px; 
    font-family: Trebuchet MS; 
    line-height: 33px; 
    color: #7a4242;
    }

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.