New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform malware alert in Chrome

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    lhechan

i did exactly as instructed and i am still getting a malware notice on 1 page of my site.

thethrillmill

I too am having this problem. What happens to all of my options that I’ve customized when I import the above theme options?

Charlie999

Same here, and i really dont know what to do with that new theme options link Swift Ideas has provided here. It seems i will lost weeks of work and i do not like what is going on here.

I was already afraid to update the theme before, because it always comes with new bugs, and this time it’s really bad.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@lhechan – can you provide this link in a private reply so that I can take a look?

@thethrillmill
    – This will only affect the theme options. If you don’t want to reset, then please remove any of our images that you may have in there (asset backgrounds, etc).

@Charlie999
    – Saying that our updates always come with new bugs isn’t fair. If there is anything that is wrong, we always fix it as soon as we can. We don’t deliberately plan for these bugs, but unfortunately they aren’t always visible to us during our testing. This isn’t a bug with the theme, it was due to a server hack last week – as explained.

If you go to Theme Options > Import/Export, you can import this link http://f.cl.ly/items/363818311b2n1j303Q0V/flexform_theme-options.txt

– Ed

Charlie999

ok, maybe I over-reacted a bit, sorry for that, I agree with that you are trying to solve any problems as soon as possible. but what happened to my posts?

All my posts disappeared too after 10 minutes. Get this error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_image_post() in /home/xxxx/public_html/mypage/wp-content/themes/flexform/single.php on line 133.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have you updated all the theme files? Sounds like you’re missing a few from the update. How did you update?

– Ed

lhechan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@lhechan – remove those images that you have in the team members, it will remove the notice.

– Ed

outernet

Hi,
    I had the same message as Astroudas this morning.

Please give specific step by step instructions, as to how to safely/correctly fix this problem. (Location of correct Flexform Theme, correct version number, etc.) I don’t want to make a mistake fixing the problem. Sorry you were hacked to begin with.

Thank you.

lhechan

thank you ed, can i use other images there in its place and it should work?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok, what you want to do is:

1) Go to Flexform Options/Theme Options, and click the “Reset to Defaults” button in the top right.

2) Go to the Import/Export tab.

3) Under Import Options, click Import from URL and provide this URL – http://f.cl.ly/items/363818311b2n1j303Q0V/flexform_theme-options.txt

4) Click Import.

That should be done.

You might also want to search Pages for “swiftpsd.com” and remove any references to images/links etc.

Annoyingly, whoever decided to hack us had the intent to cause damage. Not much we can do apart from move onwards and upwards. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Charlie999

Ok, it seems that you resolved the Malware problem very quickly. WARNING: I DID LOST ALL FROM MY CUSTOM CSS. I have updated all theme files, i did the update from admin panel theme updates directly.

But i was going to remove the Love plugin, i deleted it from the functions.php as i did with the old version and think that was the reason to the error. But now i do not know how to get rid of the Love It function?

Regards, Charlie

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

If you’ve now updated all the files, then please do the same change for functions.php again (deleting that line), and it will remove it.

Apologies that you lost your custom css, I should have warned you about that.

– Ed

Houssine Oulhaj

I Have removed & replaced all link and images of swiftpsd.com ! Now the notice has been removed ! ( without losing anything )

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@masta – Glad you got it sorted.

We’ve updated the demo content and theme options files to go out in the next update.

Once again, apologies for this guys.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register